Lemon Thyme Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 small butternut squash (I used a honey nut squash, which is a mini variety)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Few sprigs of lemon thyme
- Flaky sea salt (like Maldon)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Peel the squash, cut in half, and scoop out the seeds. Then cut it into ½-inch cubes.
- Arrange the cubes single layer on a rimmed sheet pan. Drizzle with some oil. Scatter the thyme on top, pulling off some of the leaves with your fingertips. Season with the salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning once or twice, until the squash is golden all over, and tender when pierced with a fork.