Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix
- 4 cups rice Chex (108 grams)
- ½ cup (62 grams) pumpkin seeds (raw & untoasted)
- ½ cup (68 grams) raw, untoasted cashews
- ½ cup (69 grams) raw, untoasted almonds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (30 grams)
- ¼ cup (46 grams) pure maple syrup
- ¾ teaspoon (4 grams) sea salt
- 2 teaspoon (4 grams) cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- ½ teaspoon (1 gram) ginger
- 2 handfuls dried cranberries
- 1 handful dark chocolate chips (I like this vegan brand)
- Preheat the oven to 300ºF (150ºC).
- Add the chex, pumpkin seeds, cashews, and almonds to a deep bowl.
- Add the oil, maple syrup, sea salt, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger to a separate small bowl. Whisk until well blended. Pour over the chex mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir until everything is well coated. Spread the mixture in a single layer on to a rimmed 11-inch by 17-inch (28-cm x 43-cm) baking sheet.
- Bake 35 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the mixture is golden and fragrant. Remove the tray from the oven, and stir in the cranberries while it's still warm. Set the tray on a wire rack to let mix cool completely. Once cooled, stir in the chocolate chips. Store in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place, for up to 1 month.