Turmeric & Ginger Roasted Cauliflower | Thankful Thursdays
Be sure to use a spatula when combining the ingredients, otherwise you'll have yellowish-orange stained hands from the turmeric.
- 1 head of cauliflower, tough ends trimmed & florets cut up
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- Sea salt, to taste
- Scant drizzle of olive oil
- Drizzle of pure maple syrup
- Start by preheating your oven to 375ºF (190ºC) with a rimmed sheet pan on the rack.
- Meanwhile, add all of the ingredients to a bowl. Using a spatula, stir until the cauliflower is well-coated.
- Once the oven is good to go, remove the pan, and add the cauliflower. You’ll hear a sizzle; that's exactly what you want. Roast for 30 minutes, turning once halfway through. This way the cauliflower gets a nice golden sear as it cooks.
- Serve hot, or let cool completely, and store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 5 days.