Crispy Rosemary Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 can (19-ounces) chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- 2 to 3 sprigs of rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Add the chickpeas to a kitchen towel. Rub gently to dry them off; discard any skins that came apart from the beans. You can continue to remove the remaining skins, if you like.
- Add the chickpeas to a 9-inch by 13-inch rimmed sheet. Drizzle the oil and salt over them. Add the rosemary. Stir to coat the chickpeas.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes shaking the pan every 10 minutes, until the chickpeas are crispy and golden. Let cool, and remove the rosemary sprigs before serving. Store chickpeas in an airtight tin for up to 1 month.