Taco Lettuce Cups | Back to School
Feel free to leave out the cheese if you want to keep this vegan.
- ¼ cup leftover cooked rice
- ¼ cup leftover cooked beans (pinto or black)
- 2 teaspoons Vinaigrette Dressing (recipe here)
- 2 small red leaf, green leaf, or romaine lettuce leaves (from the inner core)
- Grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- Add the rice, beans, and vinaigrette to a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Arange the lettuce leaves in the bottom of the bento box compartment. Using a spoon, divide the filling between the lettuce leaves. Sprinkle the cheese on top, if using.