Pork Fried Rice Salad
This salad is ready to eat right away, but is even better if you let it sit a few hours in the fridge. The arugula will wilt a bit from the acid in the dressing, but that’s fine by me. If you want to keep it fresh, pack the arugula separately, and stir it in just before serving.
- 1 tablespoon Vinaigrette Dressing (recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons sesame oil
- Freshly squeezed juice of ½ lime
- 2 cups cooked leftover white rice
- 1 cup cooked leftover pulled pork
- 1 ear of corn, kernels only (save cobs in a bag to make this broth)
- 2 handfuls of baby arugula
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Add the vinaigrette, soy sauce, sesame oil, and lime juice to a deep bowl. Whisk until well blended.
- Add the rice, pork, and corn. Stir until well mixed.
- Stir in the arugula. Taste for season, and adjust with salt and pepper, as desired, before serving.