Za'atar Spiced Cucumber Salad
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Splash of maple syrup
- 1 cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon (3 grams) za'atar
- Sea salt, to taste
- ½ teaspoon Korean chili flakes (optional)
- Add the vinegar, oil, and syrup to a small bowl. Whisk until well blended.
- Add the cucumber clies, za’atar, salt, and chili flakes, if using. Stir until everything is well mixed. Let the salad sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and up to 2 hours, before serving.