Spicy Honey Mustard Sauce
- 2 tablespoons (40 grams) honey
- 4 teaspoons (20 grams) Dijon mustard
- 1 to 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- Scant teaspoon (4 ml) soy sauce
- Scant teaspoon (4 ml) red wine vinegar
- Fresh chopped cilantro, as much or little as you like (optional)
- Few shakes of hot sauce
- Fine sea salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, add the honey, mustard, lime juice, soy sauce, and vinegar. Whisk to combine. Season with the cilantro, hot sauce and salt, according to your taste.
- Use immediately, or transfer to a small jar, and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.