Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita
This recipe is easy to double, triple, even quadruple. Just don’t try making it in advance, or it’ll become too watery. You want it to be an icy, slushy consistency when serving. If you want to omit the rhubarb, just increase the amount of strawberries. And if you want to turn this into a daiquiri, then use rum instead of tequila. You can also omit the alcohol all together for a slushy, non-alcoholic treat.
- Handful of frozen rhubarb (38 grams)
- 8-10 small frozen strawberries (94 grams)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- Add the rhubarb, strawberries, lime juice, simple syrup, and tequila to the bowl of a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a rocks glass, and garnish with a strawberry and lime slice, if desired. Drink immediately.