Concord Grape Honey Muffins
- 1 cup (150 grams) flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons (7 grams) baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) grapeseed oil
- 3 tablespoons (60 grams) creamy, churned honey
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) milk (or almond milk)
- 120 grams concord grapes, seeded
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 6-cup muffin tin (or 12 cup mini muffin tip), or line with parchment cups.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, honey, oil and milk until blended. Pour over the flour mixture, and stir with a wooden spoon. Fold in the grapes.
- Evenly spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake 25 minutes, until golden and center springs back when gently touched (you can also use the good old skewer test for doneness). Let cool slightly before serving.