Simple Cream Cake
- ¾ cup (150 grams) granulated natural cane sugar
- 1 ½ cups (180 grams) flour
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams) baking powder
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- ⅔ cup (160 ml) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Generously grease and flour a 6-inch (3-cup) bundt tin.
- Add the sugar, flour, and baking powder to a deep bowl. Whisk to blend.
- Add the eggs, cream, and vanilla. Whisk until well blended.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared tin. Gently tap the pan on the counter to smooth out the batter. Bake until deep golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Click here for more cake recipes