Sourdough Pizza Crust
- 206 grams sourdough starter
- 447 grams water (more as desired)
- 582 grams flour
- 14 grams sea salt
- Combine the starter, water, flour, and salt in a deep bowl. Stir until well mixed, and forms a rough, sticky dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured counter. Knead, adding more flour as needed, until dough forms a smooth, elastic ball, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Store in the fridge in a covered container with enough headspace to allow dough to rise at least 8 hours, and up to 4 days. Pull dough from the fridge 2 to 3 hours before you plan to use so it can come to room temperature.