Thanksgiving Leftovers: Stuffing Waffles
- 2 cups (250 grams) leftover, cold stuffing
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Crumble the stuffing into a small bowl, breaking up any large pieces. Add the egg, and stir until well combined, and egg has mostly soaked into the stuffing.
- Coat the waffle iron with cooking spray. Spoon ¼ of the stuffing batter into the center of the iron. Close, and cook until deep golden (usually ready when steam stops shooting out of the sides).
- Repeat with remaining batter. Serve hot.