Whole Grain Blueberry Muffins
- 120 grams soft whole wheat pastry flour
- 15 grams buckwheat flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons (7 grams) baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons (40 grams) creamy, churned honey
- ¼ cup (60 ml) grapeseed oil
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- ½ to ¾ cup (100 grams) blueberries, fresh or frozen (not thawed)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 6-cup muffin tin, or line with parchment cups.
- Whisk flours, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk egg, honey, oil and milk together until blended. Pour over the flour mixture, and stir with a wooden spoon. Fold in the blueberries.
- Evenly spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 28 minutes, golden and center springs back when gently touched (you can also use the good old skewer test for doneness).