- 1¾ cups (260 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) baking powder
- ½ teaspoon (2 grams) fine sea salt
- 1¾ cups (414 ml) cashew, almond, or other dairy-free milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup (120 ml) grapeseed oil (or other neutral cooking oil)
- 1 tablespoon (20 grams) creamy, churned honey
- 2 handfuls fresh blueberries
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the nut milk, eggs, oil, and honey together. Pour over the dry mixture, and stir with a fork until just combined. Fold in the blueberries. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat your waffle iron. Pour, or ladle, enough batter to cover about ⅔ of the surface (the rest will spread once you close the top). Cook according to the manufacturer’s directions. A sure sign of doneness is once you see all the steam has stopped shooting out the sides.