Creamy French Dressing
- ¾ cup (150 grams) mayonnaise (usethis recipe for homemade)
- ¼ cup (46 grams) chopped yellow onion (about ½ small)
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (21 grams) honey
- 1½ teaspoons (15 grams) Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Add the mayonnaise, onion, vinegar, honey, and mustard to the bowl of a blender. Cover with lid, and blend on high until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Store the dressing in a tightly covered jar, in the fridge, for up to 5 days.